The kids woke us up about 7:30! We had donuts and some cereal in the upstairs hall and then we lined up to head down and see what Santa brought. The kids knew he had come because they had notes and candy canes right outside their door.
Santa brought so many fun things including this awesome trampoline. He tied the pickle to it this year =)
Stocking we stuffed with candy and little trinkets.
Santa brought a barbie helicopter for Alana
A dinosaur for Lizzie
Sean and I both decided not to buy much for each other this year. We count our new bed as our gift. But we both had the same idea to get each other pearl sugar to make Belgian waffles. He looked it up and I did too on the same day. I actually ordered it but he though he had. When it came he took it and I was so confused that it never came. I finally looked and saw it had been delivered so I asked Sean if he had gotten any sugar. He said yes... and then we discovered that we had both had the same idea for each other. The package came with two bags of sugar and we have already tried waffles twice.
The kids bought us each surprises from the dollar store as well this year. Brett got me some white roses and a super sweet dog card, Lizzie got me some heart bracelets, and Alana got me a wooden HOME sign that I can paint and use as decoration. Brett got Sean a blueberry scented pen, Alana got him an animal Rubik's cube, and Lizzie got him a Christmas light necklace.
Santa brought Oreo a huge rawhide which he loved!
The thing Brett wanted more than anything was the game Hyrule Warriors from Santa. Santa got on our switch and bought the digital copy and then he put the switch under the tree with a bow on it. Brett thought Santa was pranking him until he turned it on and saw the new game. Santa also brought some fun coins for Brett too. I won't list everything, but the kids were very spoiled and very happy!
Mom and Dad P came in the morning. I made a green chili egg casserole and we had donuts. Papa and Mimi brought a geode kit, some wheat pennies, and a karate shirt for Brett. They brought a brush, a mandalorian backpack, a horsestable and a breakout beast for Alana. They brought a horse stable, a camera, and a window art kit for Lizzie. All the gifts were so fun and the kids were so excited!
Getting ready to watch Brett break open geodes
Santa brought Alana a baby yoda so he fit perfectly in her new backpack.
Santa brought Brett a sword and shield
Santa brought mini sword and shields for the girls too.
The girls had fun playing with a baby doll
Santa brought Brett a dig a gem kit and Brett had fun unearthing all kinds of gems.
We ate lots of donuts throughout the day.
Mom and Dad P brought me this fun necklace, a new candle, and some beautiful stained glass birds.
Brett getting set to break open some geodes.
Examining the inside of the geode.
Mom and Dad Z came around lunch time. They brought the third wave of gifts =)
Here is Brett and Lizzie with their gifts from Brian and Jill. Knunchucks and robes =)
Grandma and Grandpa brought Lizzie a tea set, a purse with chocolate coins and lipgloss, a vet barbie and a fashion barbie with a clothes closet. They also brought some little stuffies and chocolate frogs.
After Grandma and Grandpa left, Sean watched the new Pixar movie Soul and I napped. The kids sacked out a took a screen break.
Grandma and Grandpa brought Brett a super charger, a night light, money from pearl harbor times, a candy dispenser kit, and other things I can't remember. They brought Alana a night light, a candy dispenser kit, a barbie vet, barbie clothes, and some cute pans for her easy bake oven.
They gave us some new pots and pans, a cool shelf for above the stove, and some really nice clothes.
And this delicious cheese ball!
Oh it was this Harry Potter deck building game that they also gave Brett as well as a lego set. Sean and Brett learned to play while I made some spaghetti for dinner.
Grandma and Grandpa brought Lizzie a tea set, a purse with chocolate coins and lipgloss, a vet barbie and a fashion barbie with a clothes closet. They also brought some little stuffies and chocolate frogs.
After Grandma and Grandpa left, Sean watched the new Pixar movie Soul and I napped. The kids sacked out a took a screen break.
Grandma and Grandpa brought Brett a super charger, a night light, money from pearl harbor times, a candy dispenser kit, and other things I can't remember. They brought Alana a night light, a candy dispenser kit, a barbie vet, barbie clothes, and some cute pans for her easy bake oven.
They gave us some new pots and pans, a cool shelf for above the stove, and some really nice clothes.
And this delicious cheese ball!
Oh it was this Harry Potter deck building game that they also gave Brett as well as a lego set. Sean and Brett learned to play while I made some spaghetti for dinner.
We were so incredible spoiled and we felt very blessed to see family and spend time together!










































Is that Hogwarts Battle? We've played that! It's fun. Also, the sugar for your waffle story was so cute!
ReplyDelete