On Wednesday night I got a mickey mouse cinnamon roll and a croissant for the kids for breakfast. I only got one cinnamon roll and should have gotten two=)
We made it to the bus stop nice and early and got to the park right at the start of early entry. We thought about going to Rise of the Resistance first, but as we were walking in a man said it wasn't up and running yet, so we went back to Toy Story Mania. It was about a 20 min wait, but the queue was so so cute and fun to walk through and enjoy.
I can't remember if I mentioned how awesome the security is in Disney World. They just ask you to hold any umbrellas out in front of you, but other than that you just walk through the metal detector. It's super nice that they don't have to look through every bag!
After Midway Mania we went to Alien Spinning Saucers which reminded me of the Mater ride in California Adventure.
We got some popcorn, breakfast bowls and blue milk and enjoyed those. Then we went to smugglers run. I think we had a lighting lane to that, but I can't remember =) Lizzie and Alana were the pilots! We went to the Indiana Jones stunt show next and then went to Tower of Terror. I forgot how great that ride is with the moving cars! Lizzie was the only one who didn't love it, the creepy factor really got to her.
We had a lunch of chicken Alfredo pasta, and these weird BBQ potato bowls that were served in ice cream waffle bowls. The pasta was yummy and we got a cannoli for dessert. Sean got a dark rose dessert which was super bitter. It started to rain a bit as we made our way over to star tours. After Star Tours we went to Runaway Railroad. It was about an hour wait, but we played headbands and had a fun time.
We kept checking on the Rise wait times, but they were so long. I took a screenshot at 185 minutes, but the highest we saw was 205! We chose not to wait for that one.
We got some gelato on our way to the Frozen Sing Along. It was a fun little show. We walked over to Galaxy's Edge. When we got over there, it started raining more and was coming down pretty hard. We had plenty of dining credits so I ordered a Ronto Wrap. I have never tried one, but have heard they are really yummy. While trying the ronto wrap we decided to ride smugglers run again. It was raining really hard and we needed to wait out the rain. We figured getting in an indoor line was a good way to do it. This time Sean and Brett were the pilots. After smugglers, the rain had cleared up. We had a lighting lane to Slinky Dog Dash, but it had gotten switched to a multi pass because of the rain. We decided to head back and try for slinky dog and it was open! We hopped in the lightning lane line and zipped right in. It was a super cute roller coaster!
The wait times for Tiana's were super low so we booked it over to that side of the park. I think it was between 20-30 by the time we got over there.
After teacups we went to the Carousel of Progress and the kids actually really liked it. It's just super well done and fun history! We rode the people mover again and then went to the Starlight Cafe for lunch. Alana wanted french fries but we got her a hamburger meal because we had meal credits left and no snack credits, that way her french fries were free instead of costing extra. They ended up giving us an extra slushie and chicken strips too! At the end of the meal I gave the extra hamburger to a teenage boy at a table next to us haha! We did some shopping and then went to the Jungle Cruise. It was a long line, but so worth it and Lizzie thought it was hilarious.
We stopped for a milkshake, brownie sundae, slushie, and root beer float. Lizzie was interested in getting a balloon, but after hearing the price we just got a picture of her with the balloons, especially since we were going home the next day.
We went back to the hotel and Sean and I took the girls swimming. We had showers, had dinner at the Mill Food court, did some packing, and got to sleep.
We decided we were feeling done and wanted to head back to the hotel. We went to a cute theater to see a Vacation Fun cartoon short before we left and then loaded onto the busses. We chilled at the hotel and got some yummy food at the Old Mill food court there. Brett got a piece of pizza that was bigger than his head!
Our last day there we went to Magic Kingdom. We got to the park before early entry and got in line for Tron. As soon as the park opened we walked straight through to the ride. There were lots of people before us but the line didn't stop moving. Lizzie's legs were starting to feel tired as we waited in line. When we all got in on our bikes, Lizzie decided she actually didn't want to ride. They let her get off and she went to the waiting area while the 4 of us went on the ride. I was proud of Lizzie for speaking up that she didn't want to do something!
Next we went to Space Mountain and only had about a 20 min wait. I had way more fun this time on Space Mountain. I wasn't expecting Disneylands and was able to just enjoy it!
The wait times for Tiana's were super low so we booked it over to that side of the park. I think it was between 20-30 by the time we got over there.
We went to a place called Sleepy Hollow for a snack. They have waffles and funnel cakes and they were delicious!
We went to Haunted Mansion next and enjoyed the spooky classic!
We stopped at the Tangled bathrooms, which were very cute! Then we went to the tea cups.
After teacups we went to the Carousel of Progress and the kids actually really liked it. It's just super well done and fun history! We rode the people mover again and then went to the Starlight Cafe for lunch. Alana wanted french fries but we got her a hamburger meal because we had meal credits left and no snack credits, that way her french fries were free instead of costing extra. They ended up giving us an extra slushie and chicken strips too! At the end of the meal I gave the extra hamburger to a teenage boy at a table next to us haha! We did some shopping and then went to the Jungle Cruise. It was a long line, but so worth it and Lizzie thought it was hilarious.
I got someone to take a picture of us with the castle but the lighting was just so bright so we tried again.
We went to ride Pirates of the Caribbean and I found this dungeon area where I remember bumping my head really bad as a 9 year old.
After Pirates we went to Astro Blasters again and Sean got a super high score!
We stopped for a milkshake, brownie sundae, slushie, and root beer float. Lizzie was interested in getting a balloon, but after hearing the price we just got a picture of her with the balloons, especially since we were going home the next day.
We went back to the hotel and Sean and I took the girls swimming. We had showers, had dinner at the Mill Food court, did some packing, and got to sleep.
We left some snacks and our drink cups and popcorn bucket for another family to enjoy. I just took a photo and posted it on the Facebook group.
Meears came to pick us up nice and early on Saturday morning. We made it to the airport with no problems and had smooth travel back home. It was sad to leave. It truly was such a wonderful vacation!!
When we got home, Alana took a shower and then headed off to babysit. Lizzie fell asleep on the couch at 8 pm and we just put her in her bed. Brett napped the next day. We were all exhausted, but so happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment