Saturday, November 14, 2009

Camping in November

It is snowing outside this beautiful November morning! I am only happy about this fact because I am still inside in my nice warm house. I wish it would only snow on the grass:)

This past week has been lots of fun! I say that with some sarcasm and some sincerity. Sunday Jackie fell off Sean's shoulder and broke her tail. It is still attached but is looking mighty dead and shriveled. Monday night marked our six month wedding anniversary. We built a fort in the front room and ate tin foil dinners. It was lots of fun!
I think our food actually looks really nasty in this picture! But rest assured that it was very tasty.


On Tuesday Sean had an ultimate frisbee game. On Wednesday we went to the mall with Sam to do some Christmas shopping. On Thursday I had Young Womens and Sean worked on our new business. I am going to start making wedding cakes professionally and Sean is putting together a fantastic website.

Last night we went to dinner at Red Robin then went to Target to buy Christmas stuff. We bought a beautiful Christmas tree, some stockings, wrapping paper ribbons and bows, and some gifts for family members. We came home and I promptly fell asleep.

Today we have a fantastic day ahead of us full of laundry, cleaning, frisbee games, report cards, and O-chem.

Next week I get a full time aid for my morning class. The principal is concerned about all the behavior, especially of one child so he has assigned an aid to my classroom. I am really excited because she will be there to help with behavior as well as anything else I need. YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jennie and Sean,
    That is fantastic news about getting a classroom aide! I'm glad you've got a good principal who listens to and helps his teachers. Love the camp-out dinner--the boys used to build tents in the den all the time years ago--I miss that. And we're glad you had a successful shopping trip! =-) Love, mom and dad p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that we were sorry to hear that Jackie's tail is doing poorly--hopefully this is something that regrows???? or something =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely adore your silverware. Very deeply.

    ReplyDelete